Then, we are excited to announce that the project PROMISE has opened call for applications for the PROMISE Sustainability Awards 2022. Apply by 04th April 2022. MSMEs from among guesthouses, hotels, liveaboards, restaurants, and recreational centers who have implemented a waste reduciton initiative in 2019 to 2021 are eligible to apply.
Project PROMISE, Prevention of Marine Litter in The Lakshadweep Sea, is supported by the European Union (Switch Asia Programme) to target marine litter along the Lakshadweep shorelines of the Maldives, Sri Lanka, and India. We are targeting and guiding micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to prevent leakage of wastes from land-based sources into the Lakshadweep sea.
- Recognition among peer groups
- Announcement in cross-national conference
- Opportunity to join and be a part of PROMISE Project
How to apply?
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04th April 2022
For more information please visit us at:
- Flyer: PROMISE Sustainability Awards 2022
- Facebook: @projectpromiseeu
- LinkedIn: PROMISE - Prevention of Marine Litter in the Lakshadweep Sea
- Instagram: @projectpromiseeu
- Twitter: @projctpromise
If you have any questions, then do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org